There is a battle at the moment. It is not a battle that you can see or hear, but it is happening anyway. It is the battle for the soul of music. More specifically, it is the battle for the future of audio quality. In many ways, high-quality audio has become a part of everyday life in ways that were previously unimaginable. However, it is this popularization of semi-high quality audio that may be the greatest threat to high fidelity audio.
Most music is created with high-quality best headphones. Most music is not heard that way. When people buy their entertainment hardware, audio tends to take a backseat to video. Maybe it’s because human beings are primarily visual creatures. Or maybe high-quality audio requires a slightly more trained ear to appreciate that high-quality video requires a trained eye.
Top streaming headphones usually used by streamers
If you don’t have a fancy XLR microphone or are using a USB microphone, then this will be your best choice. I mean the closed design Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm variant. Although I am using the 250-ohm variant used with the Behringer UMC 204HD, these are actually a pair of best headphones I use myself. To be honest, I am now a fan of Beyerdynamic. They are amazing!
But there are some cons too like The cable is connected to the headset. Unless you are proficient in using soldering irons, it is recommended that you be extra careful when using the power cord for a long time. The contact points that enter the drive are made of plastic, while the strap itself is metal. It looks like it will last, but please try not to throw it away frequently. Closed design slightly reduces audio depth No headphone twist.
- Literally, this is the most comfortable headset I have ever worn.
- Surface the sound quality of my old Logitech G933
- Almost zero sound leakage, no need to worry about the microphone picking up sound.
- Excellent noise cancellation. I can hardly hear my friend three feet away calling me at a moderate volume.
First on my list of the ten best streaming headphones are the ONIKUMA gaming headphones. ONIKUMA is one of the world’s leading brands and is known for its high-quality products.
These headphones are from a very famous brand, they are high-tech, lightweight, and very affordable. And it’s because of the fact that they offer so many features at such a low price, these headphones are the best of the best.
- Design and materials used in is excellent alien design
- The sound quality of these headphones is also improved.
- 1 technology allows you to experience the most realistic sound the machine can produce.
- The 60mm driver and neodymium magnet provide you with perfect bass.
- The headset is powered by the Nintendo switch and can be used with almost any device. The structure of these headphones can capture sound around 360 degrees.
- In terms of weight, these headphones perform better than some of the best headphones, that is, although they look bulky, they are actually very light.
If you don’t have a microphone, the best option is to buy headphones instead of headphones. The headsets come with a microphone, which makes them the most cost-effective way to install the microphone and get started. In particular, HyperX Cloud Alpha S has features that can mimic more expensive options involving hardware mixers, such as audio balance switches. Although this is not a perfect replacement for faders, it is pretty good. In the beginning, audio quality is not a big issue, as long as the audience can hear you clearly, headphones are fine.
Note that you will not hear more than 20,000 Hz, but you will. hard to explain…… The microphone is detachable, so it can be removed when upgrading to a stand-alone desktop microphone.
There may be some issues I felt like: The sound is enhanced in the bass, rather than a flat response curve. This means that equalizing it will be more difficult, although not impossible. However, it may be professionals. It depends on your taste. Synthetic leather pad. These things will break after a few months, and if you sweat, the headphones will move.
- 1 virtual surround sound (although we don’t recommend it in most cases).
- Game balance/chat balance button
- Audio quality is quite good
- Frequency response: 13-27000 Hz
Logitech G is another famous brand, known for its high-quality headphones. These headphones are also products of the brand.
- These headphones have a compact, lightweight, and downward design.
- The earphones have a soft sports cloth and 90-degree rotation comfort.
- These headphones are designed to block background noise as much as possible.
- These headphones are compatible with all types of laptops, PS4 and Windows 7, and higher computers.
- The cable length is 10.5 feet and the sensitivity is 90 dB.
- These headphones are small and light, with clear input/output sound quality.
- The prices are affordable and they are worth it.
The price of these headphones is in the same price range as the Beyerdynamic DT 770s we listed above, but they have the added benefit of a detachable cable. Although they are not as comfortable as the DT 770s, they are still one of the best headphones in this price range. Many voice actors like them, not DT 770, because they can be folded up so they can be carried with them. This makes them easy to transport and allows them to fit comfortably in a smaller suitcase. With the detachable cable, you will get a worry-free small experience.
You may feel some problems with this headset, such as the leather lining makes it easy to slip on your head when you sweat (according to a friend) The retention is a bit too large. When they enter, this is no longer a problem.
- Excellent audio
- Foldable design makes it easy to transport
- Detachable cable
- Very good noise isolation from noisy environments
- Quite neutral response curve.
Besides being famous, they are also certified by Discord and worth it.
- The materials of these headphones are of high quality.
- The earphones are light and compact, and will never cause any harm.
- Irregular metal structural parts make the life of the headset longer than other headsets.
- The microphone is designed to reduce environmental noise to improve video quality, and it can also be separated.
- These headphones are compatible with almost all devices and have been Discord certified.
- These headphones are completely safe to use and have been certified.
- Their prices are mid-range.
- The design of these headphones is impressive, and the quality of their manufacturing materials is also very good.
- They are durable and have a long service life.
G933 is a headset I have used for more than 4 years, and it worked well for me during this time. The distinguishing feature of this headset is that it can receive wireless signals and two wired signals simultaneously without additional hardware. For me, this means that while playing “Breath of the Wild”, listening to Spotify, and chatting with friends on Discord, WiiU can be heard through headphones. He has been a very good thing many times.
Some problems can be seen as heavy! Long-term use will bring a lot of discomfort to your scalp. weight! Don’t leave them, they are all plastic. After letting go of them, my first pair of hinges broke. The clamping force is low. It slipped easily over my head several times. I caught the most of the time… (see above) The battery lasts less than 5 hours to be removed. If you are in serious trouble when it is unable to charge, please unplug the battery, then insert the charging plug, and then reconnect the battery after it is completely exhausted (red LED flashes). Large size-the combination of wireless design and quick access panels brings a lot of extra circumference to these best headphones.
- Very useful for simultaneous listening from multiple inputs
- Comfortable to wear
- The wireless range is very good.
- The battery can last about 12 hours in the beginning.
- Decent directional audio for 7.1 (only available in wireless mode…)
If you are looking for expensive but feature-rich headsets for streaming, you should choose HyperX Cloud Flight. Some features are given below.
1. These headphones are also small and light.
2. The headset can be rotated 90 degrees.
3. The 50mm precision driver enhances the audio, and the input audio is similarly enhanced.
4. The earphones are made of high-quality materials, and the steel slider is adjustable.
5. The sound pressure level at 1kHertz is 102±3dBSPL/mW.
6. The best thing about these headphones is that they are durable, compact, and light, and the sound quality of the input/output is the best.
Although these headphones are a bit expensive, they are still worth it.